Message from the Club Manager - Covid19 - Update 2
First and foremost, I would like to thank everyone for strictly following the measures announced in my previous July 20th update.
As you have noticed, there was another National Security Council yesterday that we have followed closely for you.
As a result of this National Security Council of yesterday, 20 August, we would like to clarify a few guidelines for you that are relevant for both sport and club house.
Face masks in the clubhouse remain mandatory from the age of 12, except:
• When you drink or eat something at a table in the clubhouse or on the patio.
• When you are on the field or driving range as a player, trainer, caddy or official.
Prize ceremonies are allowed again.
The following guidelines apply to all award ceremonies for our club:
• Award ceremonies will follow the match as close as possible
• Prize shows will only take place outside on the terrace of the clubhouse in a designated
• Everyone stays seated during the awards ceremony
• The winners will be announced and can take their prize from the prize table without
contact with other persons.
• Do not shake hands, kiss, fists, elbows, etc.
On the course, the rakes are not allowed in the bunkers and the corona cups are still in place.
Have fun on The National, and keep it safe.
See you soon!